Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Warfarin: Genotyping and Improving Dosing
- Communiqué: Laboratory Analysis for Monoclonal Gammopathies
- Communiqué: Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia
- Hot Topic: Middleware and the Clinical Hematology Laboratory
- Mayo Clinic Video: Polycythemia Vera (PV)
- Hot Topic: Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) Part 1: NHLBI Diagnosis Guidelines
- Hot Topic: Clopidogrel Platelet Function Tests
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Comprehensive Hematopathology and Laboratory Hematology Services
Our goal is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive, diagnostic hematopathology and laboratory hematology services possible and to be recognized as leaders of our field. We go beyond comprehensive laboratory testing with unparalleled access to Mayo Clinic expertise.
Because we see patients every day, we can offer the benefit of multidisciplinary experts working together for the best patient outcome. Rather than offering random tests, our clinicians and laboratorians focus on maintaining high-quality, cost-effective, and efficient care by using algorithmic, evidence-based approaches that lead to correct diagnoses and treatment while minimizing unneeded testing.
Importantly, our hematopathology laboratories are managed by physicians with expert knowledge regarding the clinical implications of each test result, benefiting generalists and subspecialists with detailed interpretive reports. This is the Mayo Medical Laboratories difference.
Learn more about each laboratory: