Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: The Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypercoagulability States
- Algorithm: Multiple Myeloma | Laboratory Screening Tests for Suspected Multiple Myeloma
- Mayo Clinic Video: Polycythemia Vera (PV)
- Mayo Clinic Video: Waldenström Macroglobulinemia Treatment
- Mayo Clinic Video: Myelofibrosis Update
- Hot Topic: Von Willebrand Disease (VWD) Part 2: NHLBI Diagnosis Guidelines
- Mayo Clinic Video: Testing for Newly Diagnosed Plasma Cell Myeloma
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: