Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Importance of Device Evaluation for Point-of-Care Prothrombin Time International Normalized Ratio Testing Programs
- Communiqué: Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia
- Communiqué: Polycythemia Vera
- Algorithm: Pernicious Anemia Testing Cascade
- Mayo Clinic Video: Essential Thrombocythemia
- Mayo Clinic Video: Waldenström Macroglobulinemia - Patient Story
- Algorithm: Coagulation | Von Willebrand Disease Profile
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: