Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Anemia in Adults: A Contemporary Approach to Diagnosis
- Hot Topic: Preanalytic Variables in Special Coagulation Testing: Clinical Implications
- Hot Topic: Risk Stratification in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - The Role of the Clinical Laboratory
- Mayo Clinic Video: Waldenström Macroglobulinemia Treatment
- Hot Topic: Platelet Esoteric Testing - A Case Study
- Mayo Clinic Video: Myelofibrosis Update
- Hot Topic: Guidelines for Anticoagulation Therapy for Secondary Prevention After Deep Vein Thrombosis
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: