Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Diagnosis and Monitoring of Multiple Myeloma
- Hot Topic: Warfarin Sensitivity Genotyping
- Algorithm: Amyloidosis | Amyloidosis (Familial) Test Algorithm
- Mayo Clinic Video: Essential Thrombocythemia
- Mayo Clinic Video: Warfarin Genetic Test Study Results
- Hot Topic: Common Test-Ordering Errors, Part 4: JAK2 on Blood and Bone Marrow/Free Thyroxine index (FTI) and T3 Uptake
- Algorithm: Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: A Diagnostic Approach to Bone Marrow Evaluation
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: