Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: How to Interpret and Pursue an Abnormal Complete Blood Cell Count in Adults
- Communiqué: Polycythemia Vera
- Communiqué: The Challenges of Testing For and Diagnosing Porphyrias
- Algorithm: Vitamin B12 Deficiency Evaluation
- Algorithm: Amyloidosis | Laboratory Approach to the Diagnosis of Amyloidosis
- Mayo Clinic Video: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Mayo Clinic Video: Updated mSMART Consensus Guidelines for Myeloma
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: