Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: How to Interpret and Pursue an Abnormal Complete Blood Cell Count in Adults
- Communiqué: Current Approach to Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hot Topic: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - New Approaches for a Common Disease
- Hot Topic: Common Test-Ordering Errors, Part 2: T&B Cells
- Mayo Clinic Video: Myelofibrosis Update
- Algorithm: Myeloproliferative Neoplasm: A Diagnostic Approach to Peripheral Blood Evaluation
- Mayo Clinic Video: The Important Role of Immunology Testing in Hematology
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: