Hematology and Hematopathology
- Communiqué: Diagnosis and Monitoring of Multiple Myeloma
- Hot Topic: Preanalytic Variables in Special Coagulation Testing: Clinical Implications
- Algorithm: Amyloidosis | Amyloidosis (Familial) Test Algorithm
- Mayo Clinic Video: Warfarin and Genetic Variations
- Hot Topic: Guidelines for Anticoagulation Therapy for Secondary Prevention After Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hot Topic: Classic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Mayo Clinic Video: The Important Role of Immunology Testing in Hematology
Mayo Clinic Links
Questions or comments about our laboratory?
Using State-of-the-Art Modalities to Diagnose Hematologic Disease
Specialists in the Hematology Division are organized by disease-oriented groups to enhance communication, focus research efforts, and improve the level of care that each group member provides. Many on Mayo's staff have multiple interests, evaluate and treat some patients outside their disease groups, and consult with each other on individual patient problems.
Mayo Clinic hematology and hematopathology laboratories incorporate all aspects of state-of-the-art modalities to diagnose: